Precision welding and precision cutting on an installation area of just one square metre
The LV Mini is an ultra-flexible laser processing machine which is particularly suitable for quick and convenient processing of many different small workpieces with complex component geometries or even fine structures.
High-precision linear and rotation axes guarantee highest precision and repeatability – the most important basic requirements for efficient laser processing processes in the range of small and medium-sized quantities. Due to the fact that the LV Mini is particularly suitable for welding and precision cutting applications, it is possible to achieve connections and cuts which have a precise tolerance and are visually appealing.
- Storage space of only 1m²
- Specifically for applications in medical technology, sensor technology and precision engineering
- Laser marking as practical additional benefit
- Control highlights simplify operation and improve the results
- Travelling range X x Y x Z: 200 mm x 150 mm x 150 mm
- Workspace X x Y x Z: 600mm x 600 mm x 300 mm
- Dimensions W x D x H: 895 mm x 1,000 mm x 2,560 mm
- Positioning accuracy: <± 0.03 mm
- Repeatability: <± 0.003 mm