Precision welding and precision cutting on an installation area of just one square metre
The LV Mini is an ultra-flexible laser processing machine which is particularly suitable for quick and convenient processing of many different small workpieces with complex component geometries or even fine structures.
High-precision linear and rotation axes guarantee highest precision and repeatability – the most important basic requirements for efficient laser processing processes in the range of small and medium-sized quantities. Due to the fact that the LV Mini is particularly suitable for welding and precision cutting applications, it is possible to achieve connections and cuts which have a precise tolerance and are visually appealing.
- Variable equipment with 3- to 5-axis NC system
- Very good accessibility and ergonomics due to "door opening across the corner".
- Two versions available: as a standing workstation with a storage space of only 1m2 or as a seated workstation with loading table
- especially for applications in medical technology, sensor technology and precision engineering
- Laser marking as a practical additional benefit
- Control highlights simplify operation and improve welding and cutting results
- Travaling range X x Y x Z: 280 mm x 170 mm x 210 mm
- Workspace X x Y x Z: 600 mm x 600 mm x 300 mm
- Dimensions standing workstation (W x D x H): 900 mm x 1000 mm x 2400 mm
- Dimensions seated workstation (W x D x H): 1750 mm x 1000 mm x 2050 mm
- Feed rate: 0 … 10 m/min
- Various rotary axes are available
- features include:
- Centre passage in different dimensions
- different drives, direct-driven rotary axes up to multi-stage gear versions (very slow to fast speeds)
- various clamping devices: gripper systems (electric or pneumatic), three-jaw chucks, grooved plates
- cylinder surface transformation/ 4-axis transformation
- Various rotary-pivot axes are available,
- Features include, for example:
- A-axis (rotation around X-axis) ± 90°.
- C-axis (rotation around Z-axis) n*360°
- effective machining of free-formed surfaces through optimal 5-axis transformation (export restrictions)
The LV Mini is designed for operation with fibre-coupled laser sources up to 500 W average power (up to 1 kW depending on the application). Ask us about the suitable laser source for your application! Laser sources from the following suppliers are often used depending on the application:
Lasers of the TruPulse series from Trumpf
QCW and single-mode laser sources from IPG Laser
Various optics configurations are used for the processing optics, depending on the application. For example, the basis is:
- processing optics of the BEO series from Trumpf
- processing optics from Precitec
The following optional extras are available:
- Manual optics tilting, e.g. 0...90°.
- laser beam conversion with LV SpinScan
A camera image with crosshairs is available to the user of our machines as standard, for example for set-up processes.
- Optional: Integrated image processing system for automatic correction of fixture and component tolerances.
- Optional: Display of process monitoring via a separate display (optionally integrated in the operating panel or external)
- Various media assemblies (electric or manual) for protective gas and compressed air
- Remote maintenance licence
- MES via OPC UA (soon with Umati interface)
- Data backup
- Tracing functions
- External laser power measurement
- Seat version with a welded steel construction has adjustable rollers, so the machine can be operated at any location