With rotary and swivel unit for highly sophisticated 3D processing processes in welding, hardening and cladding
The LV Midi is a CNC machine which can be supplied as 3-, 4-, or 5-axis system. All necessary processing and infeed movements of the processing optics are realized by a 3-axis linear system (X,Y,Z).
A robust machine frame in LV CBase special concrete technology provides the basis for highest precision combined with a high level of dynamics. In order to process rotation-symmetrical parts or components, the machine can be optionally equipped with a rotary axis. If the machine is equipped with a rotary and swivel unit, it is suitable for sophisticated 3D processing processes.
The custom-equipped basic machine is the perfect and most efficient solution for your task. The users of the LV Midi often come from the sectors: Automotive, drive engineering, mechanical engineering, medical engineering, precision engineering, sensor technology as well as aerospace engineering. The laser system processes components from micro to macro.
- Laser methods Welding, Hardening or Cladding depending on the configuration
- Intelligent control limits operator intervention to the minimum necessary
- Adaptive processing
- Laser beam formation and deflection with the programmable beam quality
- Travelling range X x Y x Z: 670 mm x 300 mm x 300 mm
- Workspace max. X x Y x Z: 1,500 mm x 600 mm x 700 mm
- Dimensions W x D x H: 2,000 mm x 1,300 mm x 2,600 mm
- Positioning accuracy <± 0.01 mm
- Repeatability <± 0.005 mm